Big & full of veggies, this salad is perfect for anyone who has fallen into a lunch time rut.
Finger Lickin' Chicken Salad
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked, chopped
- 2 handfuls organic shredded cabbage & carrot mix (I bought mine prepackaged, but you could definitely make your own here)
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- small bundle fresh parsley, chopped
- 1.5 tablespoons slivered almonds
Mix everything together in a bowl. Drizzle with healthy amounts olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and spicy brown mustard. Season with salt & pepper. Simple, yet effectively delicious.